its starting to get annoying
its starting to get annoying
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Crappy host. I think Rock is waiting till after football season to move the site to a new host.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
That's kinda pointless isn't football the busiest time of year on here.
[url="http://www.regiondsports.com"]http://www.regiondsports.com[/url]
[url="http://www.thecavaliersideline.com"]http://www.thecavaliersideline.com[/url]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: regiondsports</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's kinda pointless isn't football the busiest time of year on here. </div></div>
Yes. Which is why he's waiting. If he moves some people may not know about the move and be lost, you don't know if you're going into a worse situation, and with all the football posts I'm sure people making posts about problems with a new board might get lost in a barage of football posts.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
you can change the host but keep the domain so moving it wouldnt matter
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: regiondsports</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's kinda pointless isn't football the busiest time of year on here. </div></div>
Which is probably the reason why, he doesn't have time to do it and he has to read sift thru 100's of pages of junk on here a day I would imagine, maybe worse. I am glad I am not a Moderator.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I also wondered what goes on because normally 2-3 times a day it just goes down and you can't get back on for about 30 minutes or so.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
any news on the new server?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also wondered what goes on because normally 2-3 times a day it just goes down and you can't get back on for about 30 minutes or so. </div></div>
It seems like it happens when things get busy on here. When you get a group of people in a topic active and they make 15+ posts in a few minutes, BAM. It's down again.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
its annoying as hell
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Bookmarks